Wendouree Dr, Lake Burley Griffin
Named after the head ploughman who first occupied this modest abode, George Blundell was employed by the Campbell family, one of the largest land holders of the original pasture land that is now Canberra. Originally built on the Molonglo River around 1858, the stone cottage is now located on the northern shore of Lake Burley Griffin , the result of damming the river. A "please touch" policy has been adopted by the museum and will keep children and adults entertained by this glimpse into the past.
No reviews found. Be the first to review this place.